Locally Owned Since 1992
· The Shoe Market is a family-owned, independent retail establishment focused on serving local customers since 1992. We serve the Triad community and beyond have become a must-visit destination in Greensboro.
· A thirty-thousand square foot store with over sixty-thousand unique products in inventory, we offer one of the best selections of shoe styles, sizes, and widths available in the Southeastern United States.
· The Shoe Market has a forty-person staff providing personalized full-service in a one-of-a-kind shoe store focused on service, hard-to-find sizes, and comfort-based footwear.
· The Shoe Market offers women’s sizes 4 – 13 from 4A – 4E and men’s sizes 7 – 17, 2A – 6E. We can fit even the most difficult foot sizes and shapes.
· We focus on fashionable, comfort footwear that is well-suited for foot (plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, metatarsalgia, diabetes, etc.), knee, hip and back issues. Our shoes are meant to be comfortable and to keep you looking and feeling great.
· Each season’s assortment is carefully selected to ensure that our customers will find the most exclusive styles in athletic, dress, casual, and work shoes.
· We are a New Balance ProCare Dealer, stocking top-of-the-line New Balance shoes in all sizes and widths.
· The Shoe Market supports domestic manufacturers, offering a large selection of footwear made in the United States. Find American-made footwear from brands including SAS, Munro, Neil M, Allen Edmonds, New Balance, Keen, and Thorogood.
· We are so thankful to be a local business in the Greensboro area. To give back to our community, we annually collect donations for the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest, NC, and the SPCA of the Triad.